Horseslove Index du Forum
Horseslove Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Love You Forever, Alondra: Personalized Book: Love You Fore

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Horseslove Index du Forum -> Les associations protectrices, actions et actualités.. -> Urgences en Belgique et en France !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yamyfabi

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 19:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Love You Forever, Alondra: Personalized Book: Love You Fore Répondre en citant

LOVE YOU FOREVER, ALONDRA is a delightful way to say "I love you forever" to any child named ALONDRA. Give ALONDRA a gift of love with this very special, personalized book. Featuring an adorable pig, LOVE YOU FOREVER offers a beautiful message of unconditional love. Throughout the story, the main character experiences many feelings (from sadness to joy), but no matter the mood, love remains strong. LOVE YOU FOREVER includes cute and colorful illustrations as well as fun rhymes for kids.

<strong><font color="#2E37FE">If you want a DIFFERENT NAME, do not buy this book. Instead, go to LiveWellMedia.com to order this book with the name you want.</font></strong>

<strong><font color="#E3701A">Reviews for Personalized Children's Books, Personalized Baby Books, Bedtime Stories and Coloring Books by Suzanne Marshall</font></strong>
<ul> <li><strong>This is one of the loveliest individualized children's book.</strong> Wonderful illustrations!! ~ K Goss</li> <li><strong>My daughter LOVED this book</strong> as well as myself too! ~ SC</li> <li>A BEDTIME STORY is amazing. I found this book personalized for Addison as a last minute Christmas gift. <strong>She loves it, day and night.</strong></li> <li>A BEDTIME STORY is wonderfully made & our grandchild loves it! <strong>We love it too!</strong> Plan on ordering more. Thank you sooo much!</li> <li><strong>Lucien takes A BEDTIME STORY everywhere as if it is a teddy bear!</strong> ~ Sheila</li> <li>I received A BEDTIME STORY today and it&#x2019;s beautiful. I&#x2019;m a RN and I work in a NICU; the book was purchased for one of my little patients. <strong>I&#x2019;m so excited to give it to the family!</strong> ~ Haleema</li> <li><strong>Adorable & Uplifting!</strong> I got this book for a friend&#x2019;s son and they absolutely loved it! I browsed through it, and the pictures are adorable. The message is very positive. I would recommend this book to anyone, but it does make a great gift! ~ Diana</li> <li><strong>Ms. Marshall has a gift for touching the hearts of her young readers</strong>, as well as those who are young at heart. ~ Leila, Luke & Sasha</li> <li><strong>An amazing gift!</strong> Everyone should have this book! ~ Anny</li> <li><strong>My daughter has enjoyed every moment of your book</strong>. I see her eyes light up and her heart filled with warmth and love as I read each page. ~ Ami</li> <li><strong>I just read this book and loved it!</strong> Although it&#x2019;s written for children, anyone (young or old) can benefit from its wisdom." ~ Jay</li> <li><strong>My daughter has me read this to her every single night!</strong> It is a very positive book with wonderful messages to kids! Highly recommend. ~ Sarah</li> <li>My 3.5 year old son received this book as a gift, but I have to say the affirmations spoke to me as well! <strong>You&#x2019;re never too old to be reminded that you should love yourself and celebrate all that is great about you!</strong>. ~ Stephanie</li> <li><strong>This book has a warm, playful theme that kids will love</strong>, adults will feel good reading such positive affirmation for their kids to read over and over again. I highly recommend a copy for home and as a gift for loved ones! ~ Sarah</li> <li><strong>This book has been effective at helping [my daughter] to build confidence in herself</strong>. ~ Amy</li> </ul>
Say "love you forever" to a special child with this personalized children's book. LOVE YOU FOREVER is one of many personalized children's books by Live Well Media.

Love You Forever, Alondra: Personalized Book: Love You Forever (I Love You Forever, Personalized Books, Personalized Gifts, Personalized Children's Books) Suzanne Marshall
Love You Forever, Alondra: Personalized Book: Love You Forever (I Love You Forever, Personalized Books, Personalized Gifts, Personalized Children's Books) book drive Love You Forever, Alondra: Personalized Book: Love You Forever (I Love You Forever, Personalized Books, Personalized Gifts, Personalized Children's Books) read free ipad

Personalized picture frames make great gifts too, . I Love You Each & Every Day Personalized Frame. . Together Forever Personalized Family Picture Frame.Looking for the Latest Trends? Find it Now with 1,000s of Results.Personalized Books from Personally Your Books. Unique kids gifts that . What is a personalized book? Personalized Books . childrens book. Children love to .Childrens Books > Personalized . Children's Books, Personalized Books, Gifts . say "I Love You Forever" to JEMMA. The picture book includes adorable .. head over heels with you. Every Love Book can be personalized with . Personalized Children's Books & Gifts . Personalized Love Books. Do you .Personalized books, Personally Your Books will make your child the star in their very own personalized book . Personalized Gifts for Kids Personalized Books .Create-Your-Own-Book. Have you or your child written your own story . Just wanted to tell you that the books arrived last .Your Personalized Love Story BOOK. . You can have your own love story book . This is why we love what we do: You give us the opportunity to delicately frame the .The Board Book of the I Love You Through and Through . back that they and the boys love the books. . personalized it by adding my son's name when .Book Online Love You Forever, Isabelle: Personalized Book: Love You Forever (I Love You Forever, Personalized Books, Personalized Kids Books, Gifts for Kids)I would love this for my mom.i love you forever was my favorite book when I . Find the best personalized ladies gifts at . Wedding date, Childrens birth .Love You Forever (2nd fav children's book) . Mother's Day Gift Personalized Picture Frame 'We'll Love You Forever. . Love You Forever Natural Wood Childrens Books .Personalize bestselling stories with favorite characters. Add name & photo.Love You Forever Free Nursery . Children Children S Godmother Gifts Kid Names Childrens Books Holiday Gifts . personalized keychain, christening gifts.50 quotes have been tagged as forever-love: . Quotes About Forever Love. . , relationships-love, romance-book-quotes .Create-Your-Own-Book. Have you or your child written your own story . Just wanted to tell you that the books arrived last .Read to your little ones when you're far away with Hallmark Recordable Storybooks. These recordable books include . Personalized Gifts; . of a book came from a .Published by Firefly Books, . Download; Love You Forever started as a song. Ill love you forever, Ill like you . I will try to put it up in the LOVE YOU .Personalize bestselling stories with favorite characters. Add name & photo.Search for Love You Forever Book .Looking for the Latest Trends? Find it Now with 1,000s of Results.. and you have the perfect personalized . Comments about UncommonGoods What I Love About You by Me Book: . We carry thousands of unique and unusual gifts, .Create a beautifully designed, personalised gift book celebrating someone's . Unique keepsake to be cherished forever; .Children's Books that Make Great Graduation Gifts. . Rising Moon Books In this picture book written and illustrated by . These Books Will Thrill Kids Who Love .Personalized Gifts; . Baby Baptism Books; Baby Crib Medals; Baby Baptism Crosses; . Wherever You Are Childrens Book Tillman, Nancy. 245913. $7.99. 79c7fb41ad

Reading Ecclesiastes: A Literary and Cultural Exegesis (Heythrop Studies in Contemporary Philosophy, Religion and Theology) download epub mobi pdf fb2Victory in The Valley: 7 Secrets to Overcoming Life's Worst and Savoring Life's Best download epub mobi pdf fb2Transformers Robots in Disguise: Decepticon Island! (Passport to Reading Level 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2Daily Cash Flow Projection Template download epub mobi pdf fb2Civil Rights, Culture Wars: The Fight over a Mississippi Textbook download epub mobi pdf fb2My Evil Wicked Sister and The Zombie Mouse download epub mobi pdf fb2Howling Hot Sex with the Lesbian: Lesbian Romance (Lesbian Romance, Taboo, FF Romance, Forbidden, LGBT Romance, New Adult Short Story Book 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2Negotiation: 2 Manuscripts - Persuasion The Complete Step by Step Guide, Manipulation The Complete Step by Step Guide (Human Psychology, Social Engineering, ... Skills) (Negotiation Series Book 1) dowMr. Zinger's Hat download epub mobi pdf fb2Alicia En El Pais De Las Maravillas (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 19:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Horseslove Index du Forum -> Les associations protectrices, actions et actualités.. -> Urgences en Belgique et en France ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange