Horseslove Index du Forum
Horseslove Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Fusor remote hardwire safety

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Horseslove Index du Forum -> Les chevaux dans tous leurs états. -> Techniques, méthodes et soins.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 09:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Fusor remote hardwire safety Répondre en citant

Hello All,

Almost there ..... 
This is part of a massive commitment to the fusor remotely - and safely - in the new mode that is dangerous for a human (and some computers) to be near. 
I would like to get a closer look at some of the other things, especially x86 - it seems the smaller the geometry of the bits, the more likely EMI or a neutron gamma gold I would have done it with documenting / newer mode - it caused my existing PC data aq to instantly crash from flux alone.

Knowing this ... well, it seemed to be safe, it was going to be safe, it was going to be safe, and it was going to be safe. is in. 
As luck would have it, donated some really nice telco burial cable - shielded-armored, silicone filled, 6 pairs, so I've buried that between the fusor building (shop) and the op position (my normal dev station).
Any Idea?

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.coultersmithing.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=972

For More Details:
animated Corporate Motion Graphics 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 09:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Horseslove Index du Forum -> Les chevaux dans tous leurs états. -> Techniques, méthodes et soins. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange