Horseslove Index du Forum
Horseslove Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Music ideas for a liberty presentation

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Horseslove Index du Forum -> Entre nous. -> Présentation.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 08:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Music ideas for a liberty presentation Répondre en citant

Hello All,

I completed the quest for Bolson by obtaining his requested 30 bundles of wood along with 3,000 rupies in order to secure the house in Hateno Village. Yay! I was so excited that I now had a cooking pot of my own, along with my own stable to board my horse(s)! However, the happiness changed to disappointment when I arrived on my steed/mare and unsuccessfully attempted to board it at my stable. Now I didn't spend a lot of time looking into this, but if someone knows what's going on, it would be greatly appreciated. If I just can't do it, it's no big deal, but it would be a little bit of a bummer to know that I have a stable that clearly fits two horses and is only there for show.

I can't board my horse at my purchased Hateno Village home. Or can I? Am I just not doing something correctly?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:

https://www.giantbomb.com/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/3030-41355/forums/cant-board-horse-at-hateno-village-home-1808287/

Best Corporate Videos 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 08:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Horseslove Index du Forum -> Entre nous. -> Présentation. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange