Horseslove Index du Forum
Horseslove Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

RELATION BETWEEN RACE-RELATED LADDER AND MMR

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Horseslove Index du Forum -> Les chevaux dans tous leurs états. -> Races.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Déc - 15:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: RELATION BETWEEN RACE-RELATED LADDER AND MMR Répondre en citant

Hello All,

A few patches ago Blizzard introduced race-related ladder ratings, so that you can try a different race and not mess up your ladder ranking. I tried that and get the impression that it is seriously flawed, because the system appears to be using the MMR of your main race for matchmaking.

I am solid diamond with Protoss, but my Terran (which I have just started) is only somewhere around silver skill-wise. The game gave me five placement matches for Terran (of which I played 4), but matched me against diamond in all of those, so it appears to be using my regular (Protoss) MMR for matchmaking, which is ridiculous.

Needless to say that I got my azz handed to myself on a silver plate in all four matches. I reckon that these losses also hurt my MMR, which also makes no sense. I even see a chance for exploit there: Since Terran losses hurt my MMR (which is used for matchmaking) but not my Protoss ladder ranking, I could tank my MMR down to rock bottom with Terran, keeping my ladder rank with Protoss, then play ladder with Protoss, be matched against the weakest opponents, win 100% eez and advance a tier or two (even if I only gain little per game) towards the upper ladder ranks. Any Suggestions?
Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/17615442069

product promotion videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Déc - 15:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Horseslove Index du Forum -> Les chevaux dans tous leurs états. -> Races. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange