Horseslove Index du Forum
Horseslove Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Polls Suggestion!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Horseslove Index du Forum -> Sondages. -> Vos suggestions.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 15:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Polls Suggestion! Répondre en citant

Hi,
Hello everyone!

I was recently scrolling through a couple of different forums on suggesting new player content and the idea hit me...Why not create a poll option in the forums?

Similar to polls like those you see on websites, like Facebook, the design would be simple and straight to the point. Or, if Jagex wanted to get really fancy with it, they could somehow incorporate the look of polls we see in OSRS. 

This would allow for forum posts to easily receive feedback and the community could get a better understanding of one another's opinions as we would no longer have to trek through pages of forum replies to see if there is at least one person who agrees with our opinion.

Also, polls in the forums is a good way for JMods, Forum Mods, and etc. to get a better understanding on what the community wants. Just recently, I responded to a post by Mod Ronan asking about the community's opinion on the most recent OSRS update. I made a reply but it could of been much easier just to click a button on a poll saying, "Great update, loved it!" Rather than having to click on reply and then typing, "Great post! Keep up the good work!"

Please feel free to comment whether you agree or disagree with my suggestions?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?278,279,300,65896029

Purchasing Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 15:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Horseslove Index du Forum -> Sondages. -> Vos suggestions. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange